Stephen is married to Melanie and they have two children. One is now enjoying employment in the City of London having completed a Masters Degree at Edinburgh University and the other completed a BA Illustration degree study in Bristol, now also working in London. A keen follower of sport, Stephen’s idea of a holiday is to spend hours running around a tennis court in the blazing heat each summer, learning to sail or trying his best to keep up with his friends on the ski slopes. In between, the odd game of golf continues to frustrate!
Having gained invaluable experience providing financial advice to both personal and commercial clients, Stephen moved into the Private Banking environment in 2000 where he was responsible for the financial planning needs of high net worth and ultra high net worth clients. Having advised some clients for more than 20 years now, Stephen looks after a growing number of select clients to ensure their investment strategies allow them time to do the things they want now and in the future, with a plan for the longer term wealth preservation for their families.
Stephen and Peter formed create wealth® in 2004 to provide genuinely high quality independent financial and investment planning to clients. Stephen is a member of the Personal Finance Society, a holder of the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning and is certified BS ISO 22222:2005 – The International Standard for Financial Planners.
- BS ISO 22222:2005 – The International Standard for Financial Planners
- AF5 Financial Planning Process
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- R01 Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics
- R02 Investment, Principles & Risk
- R03 Personal Taxation
- R04 Pensions & Retirement Planning
- R05 Financial Protection
- R06 Financial Planning Practice
- CII Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- CF6 Mortgage Advice
- CF7 Lifetime Mortgages Activities
- CF8 Long Term Care Insurance
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC 1, 2 & 3)
- Diploma in Financial Planning